Secure & Safeguard your children from negative digital exposure
What is fenced.ai Parental Monitoring App for Children?
Fenced.ai is a powerful and non-intrusive monitoring app that enables you to develop a digitally safe home environment for yourself and your children. Install Fenced.ai on your child’s devices and remotely monitor what they’re up to in the digital sphere.
Use fenced.ai to gain access to your children’s web browsing history. Know if your children are browsing violent or age-inappropriate content.
Use Fenced.ai to find out the real-time location, sim card details and other necessary details to protect your kid’s phone from theft and unauthorized access.
Use fenced.ai to block harmful applications that can expose the children to cyberbullying and other online safety hazards.
Use fenced.ai to monitor your child’s online activities without needing to have physical access to the device. Keep tabs on their digital presence discreetly.
Use fenced.ai to setup virtual boundaries around a geographic location and get instant alerts whenever your child enters or leaves the specified zones.
Social Media Monitoring
Use fenced.ai to get all the details regarding your child’s social media usage. Protect them from the dark side of social media.
fenced.ai helps you protect your children & teach them digital healthy habits
Get fenced.ai to ensure a safer cyber verse for your children and monitor their calls, contacts, messages and social media. Protect your children all kinds of online threats.
Get geofence alerts instantly whenever the device is out of radius
Use fenced.ai to mark digital boundary for your child covering home and school areas and get instant notification whenever they step foot in unfamiliar territory.
Get insights on which apps your children’s are using on their device
Use fenced.ai to find which apps your kids are spending their time on. Block apps with inappropriate content in a single click.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is fenced.ai for parents?
Why is fenced.ai needed for parents?
- It can help determine if the child is a bully or is getting bullied by others. Parents who Fenced.ai to keep an eye on children can quickly know if their child is facing online bullying and takes immediate action against it.
- Fenced.ai is needed to protect kids from obnoxious content. We all know how vague is the internet.
- Parents can manage parental control settings to provide permits for certain useful websites on a child's device.
- Kids are not mature enough to understand what an app is useful for them. By using fenced.ai parents can restrict the child to use certain apps to protect them.
How does fenced.ai help parents?
- Monitor the location history and location of the device in real-time on the map
- Remotely monitor SMS, calls, contacts, and multimedia files such as audio, video, and photos in stealth mode
- Remotely monitor instant messaging or chatting apps like Viber, Skype, WhatsApp
- Set alert for suspicious words, places, contact and receive an alert notification if it is used
- Detail record of incoming calls and outgoing calls
- Take single or multiple screenshots of the target device screen
How to use fenced.ai for parents?
- First, you need to sign up for a free fenced.ai account. Your email ID can be used as a username. fenced.ai sends installation instructions later in that particular ID.
- Next, you have to choose and purchase a fenced.ai subscription according to your requirement.
- After buying the plan of your choice, fenced.ai will send you setup instructions in your email. Follow the exclusive instructions that fenced.ai sends you. Steps can be slightly different for Android and iOS.
- If you want to install fenced.ai on an Android device, you will have to download a small app. The fenced.ai app is tiny, just 2 MB, and can be installed within 3 minutes.
- That's all! You have made it. Now you have the power to remotely monitor the iPhone or Android smartphone from any web browser. Simply log in to the fenced.ai dashboard to start monitoring.
- The dashboard allows you to see what's happening on the device at a glance. The various phone monitoring features can be found in the selection panel to the left.