Published on Nov 10, 2021
How to Mirror an iPhone to a Vizio Smart TV
Even though technological advancements will make everything around us smarter, now you can get smartphones, smart TV, smart refrigerators, smart homes, and much more. You can control everything around with just your smartphone.
Smart TV is the best example of technological advancement. You can make your TV your source of entertainment, and at the same time, you can treat them as a source to mirror your phone. Yes, you are right now. You can mirror your phone not just on Laptops but also on your smart TV.
You might get bored of the small screen on your phone, either while playing games or watching TV or movies and so on. So why not mirror your phone on your TV and view all the contents on a large screen? One of the latest examples is the recently launched Vizio smart TV, which allows you to mirror your iPhone.
Many iPhone users do not know they can mirror an iPhone to a Vizio Smart TV. And many of them are even having difficulty mirroring their iPhone with Vizio Smart TV. Here in this article, I will tell you how you can mirror an iPhone to a Vizio SmartTV.
How Can I Mirror an iPhone to a Vizio SmartTV?
If you want to mirror an iPhone to a Vizio Smart TV, you should follow the steps given below.
1. Use a Digital Adapter to Mirror iPhone
Vizio SmartTV provides you with a digital AV Adapter that allows you to mirror your phone. Using an adapter to mirror your iPhone is the easiest way to mirror your phone. You can connect your iPad, tablet, iPhone, or Android devices using the digital adapter.
Here the TV digital adapter will work as the middle man between your TV and your iPhone. The adapter will convert images from your phone to your TV. To mirror your iPhone using the digital adapter, follow the steps given below.
- Connect the lightning digital AV to your iPhone. Lighting Digital AV cable is a white cable that you need to connect with your phone.
- Now connect the adapter with your TV through an HDMI cable.
- After connecting the cable, you will see your iPhone screen on your Vizio smart tv.
2. Use Vizio SmartCast Smartphone App
Vizio provides a Vizio SmartCast Mobile app that helps you mirror your iPhone with your TV. The app provides you with a keyboard to search for movies, TV shows, and other features. Follow the steps given below to mirror your iPhone to your TV:
- Download the Vizio SmartCast App; click on the toolbar on the top left corner, and pick the device you want to mirror on the TV.
- Now, select your TV and click on “Start.”
- You need to enter the code on the screen and pair the device through your WiFi or Bluetooth.
- And that’s it, both of your devices are connected.
3. Use Airplay To Mirror an iPhone to a Vizio Smart TV
Airplay is the most convenient feature of an IOS device. You can cast your iPhone screen to other phones without any cables or wires. Even though the Vizio app provides you with similar features, you can find differences in quality. To use Apple’s Airplay to mirror an iPhone to a Vizio Smart TV, then follow the steps given below:
- Press the “Home” button on your Vizio remote.
- Now in the top corner of the screen, you will find “Extras”, click on it.
- Now you will need to move to the Apple AirPlay section.
- Finally, you can pair your iPhone with your smart TV and connect the device with Bluetooth or WiFi.
- Next, you need to click on the “Screen Mirroring” option and select your TV name, and you will be able to connect with your device. Now you will be able to see your iPhone screen on your TV screen.
4. Use Third-Party App
You can find many mirroring apps for mirroring your smartphones with TV. Here are my two favorite apps that you can use to mirror devices on smart tv:
The first app that we have is the LetsView app is a mirroring app that lets you mirror your mobile on your other device. You will not need Apple TV to mirror your iPhone; using this app; you can mirror an iPhone to Vizio smart tv. LetsView allows you to cast iPhone to Vizio smart tv in high quality.
To use LetsView, first of all, you need to download the app from your app store. You will get a PIN code or QR code tool on TV, enter the code or scan the QR code and you will be able to connect your iPhone to Vizio. Using the app you can mirror your iPhone to any of your smartphones.
The next app that we have to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV is ApowerMirror. ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring app that is compatible with both Android and IOS devices. You can get high-quality images and pictures of your iPhone on your SmartTV.
What’s most interesting about this app is that it lets you screenshot or screen record content playing on the TV screen. To use the app, all you need to do is install the app and connect it with your devices to mirror your device.
Summing up, watching content on the big screen is much better than watching content on the small screen. So why not connect your iPhone with your TV and watch all the contents on a big screen. There are many ways to mirror an iPhone to Vizio Smart TV, and you can easily mirror your iPhone on your TV and get clear and high-quality pictures on your TV screen.
How Do I Screen Mirror To My Vizio TV?
To screen a Mirror phone with Vizio TV, you can follow the steps given below.
- Open the content on your phone that you would like to share from your phone to your TV.
- Now click on the Airplay icon that’s in the top corner of the screen.
- Select Vizio TV.
Does My Vizio Support Screen Monitoring?
Yes, your Vizio supports screen monitoring, for which you will need IOS 8.0 or higher, and if you are an Android user, you will need Android with the version of 4.4 or higher.
Why My Vizio is not Supporting My Phone?
Sometimes, Vizio might not support your phone, and there can be various reasons behind it, some of which can be:
- Sometimes when your WiFi or Bluetooth does not work, at that time, your Vizio will not work.
- Check the wire properly if you are connecting your device with an adaptable wire.
- If both of the devices are connected with different networks in such cases, your phone might not support mirroring.
How Many Devices Can I Control?
You can pair and control more than one device while mirroring the device. You can add multiple devices for mirroring at the TV screen at once and control all the devices from one app.
Sep 16, 2022
Don't Be Hard on Yourself: Tips for Single Parents
Jul 29, 2022