Published on Nov 11, 2021
How To Track Someone on iPhone? Four 100% Working Methods
Over the years, the popularity of IOS devices has been increasing. If you ask people which device they will choose between Android and iPhone, then most of them will ask for iPhone, and the reason behind it is, iPhones are fast, and at the same, they look stylish. If you look at the number of teens who prefer iPhones over Android, it is 88%, as per the report.
As per a report, on average, teens use their devices for more than 9 hours a day. This increases the risk of teens and tweens getting exposed to online predators, bullies, scammers, and so on.
Also, kids, these days go to different places without letting their parents know where they are going. Hence, it has been essential for parents to track the iPhone of their kids. There are several ways to track someone on the iPhone. Here in this article, I will be telling you different ways to track someone on the iPhone.
Ways to Track Someone on iPhone
If you want to gain your kid’s iPhone information, then you can follow the steps given below:
1. Use Find My iPhone
iPhone user, get the Find My iPhone app. Find My iPhone is an app that Apple provides to track the phone’s location for which you need an Apple ID. Find My iPhone helps you to track your kid’s location without letting them know about it. If your kids ever lose their phone, you can find it through Find My iPhone.
You can integrate the app with an iCloud account, which helps you to track yours through your website. To secretly track someone’s location using Find My iPhone, you need to follow the steps given below.
- To use the Find My app, you need to enable the Find My iPhone feature by going to "Settings."
- Go to iCloud, then go to Find My iPhone and enable Find My iPhone.
- Now go to the iCloud website and login to the website using the target iCloud account credential.
- After login into iCloud, click on the Find My iPhone option.
- In the All device section, you will find all the devices linked with the iCloud account. Click on the device which you want to track.
- Now you can find the exact location of the device.
If you don't remember your iCloud credentials, there are other ways you can track an iPhone without iCloud.
2. Location Tracking Using Find My App
You can also track someone on an iPhone through their location. You can use the Find My App and enable sharing my location to track someone’s location. Here’s how you can share the locations of your kids’ with you:
- Open the Find My app and click on the People section.
- Now select people with whom you want to share your location and click on send.
- After sending the invitation, tap on the person’s name to see details and click on “Ask To Follow Location” to follow the person.
- After the person accepts your invitation, you will be able to view their location.
3. Use Your Google Timeline
The next method that you can use to secretly track someone’s iPhone is through Google Map history. But for this, you need to log in to the Google Account of your target device and view the Google timeline of the target to know the current location of the target IOS device. This feature uses GPS to track location without letting the user of the phone know about it.
Use the following steps to use Google for tracking your target device's location.
- Log in to the Google account of the target device.
- Now go to Google Map history.
- Select the day or date when you want to view the location; now, you will view travel history for the whole day.
- If you want to enable location tracking, choose location update.
4. Use Tracking Apps
Tracking apps are the best way to track someone on an iPhone without letting them know about it. There are many tracking apps for Android and iPhone that you must try if you are planning to track your kid’s iPhone's location. Here are some of my favorite tracking apps to track iOS devices.
mSpy is a parental control app that provides the best phone tracker feature for Android and IOS devices. You can not just track a kid’s device location with this app, but you can also track all the activities of the target device like social media activity, phone calls, reading text messages, photos and video saved gallery, and so on.
The app even tracks keywords that the user has entered into their device. mSpy helps you track a target device without letting the user know that you are tracking their device. This means you can track every activity of the kid’s device in stealth mode.
Features of mSpy:
- Monitors all incoming and outgoing calls and texts on the target device.
- View what they search in their web browser.
- Allow you to create a virtual fence with the geofencing feature.
- View posts that target devices make on their social media and read text messages.
- Provides a screen recorder feature that captures entire screen activities.
Mobistealth is a tracking app that allows you to track someone on an iPhone remotely. This app is suitable for both Android and IOS devices. You can access all the calls and SMS that users receive on your child's device. The best thing about MobiStealth is you do not need to jailbreak or root the target device.
With MobiStealth, track the location of the target device in real-time. To use MobiStealth, all you need to do is sign up for MobiStealth, then connect the app with your kid’s device. Now you can monitor your kid’s device.
Features of MobiStealth
- Supports location sharing feature by tracking location in real-time.
- View browsing history of the target device.
- Allow you to view apps that target devices have downloaded on their device.
- Monitors all the photos and videos stored on the target device.
- Tracks all incoming and outgoing calls and messages on the target device.
iii. Family Locator
Download the Family Locator app on your iPhones to view where your kids are in real-time through Family Locator. It helps you stay in touch with your family members in real-time with the help of a virtual map. The app stores the location history of kids for a week.
The best thing about the Family Locator app is it provides you with an SOS button that sends you the exact location of your kids in real-time. However, like other tracking apps, it does not provide much information about device activities.
Features of Family Locator
- Allow you to mark safe and unsafe zones on the map.
- The Check-in feature notifies where the target device is at the moment.
- Keeps the travel history of the target device for a week.
- Sends you a notification when the target device location changes.
- Helps you to locate advice if the user ever lost the device in the future.
Spyic is a parental control app to monitor target device activities remotely. This app helps you to track your target device in stealth mode. This app sends you an alert when the target changes their SIM card. You can also view the social media activities of your kid’s device using the Spyic app.
One thing that I love about the Spyic app is it guarantees money back within 60 days. If you are not satisfied with Spyic, you can ask for a refund within 60 days. Apart from that, Spyic also provides you with 24/7 customer service facility.
Features of Spyic
- Monitor incoming and outgoing calls along with their time log and timestamp.
- The Geofence feature sends you an alert when the user tries to go to restricted areas.
- Keeps the device IMEI number safe, which can be useful when the user loses their device.
- Provides you with web browser history, which provides you with details of what your kids are viewing on their device.
- Tracks messages that target devices receive on their messaging apps.
FlexiSpy is a secret mobile tracking app that lets you track your kid’s device activities. You can monitor device activity in real-time. With this app, you can read messages that you get in instant messaging apps. The app also sends you reports of your kid’s device activities on your Gmail.
Besides these features, FlexiSpy also works in stealth mode. What’s most amazing about this app is that you can listen and record phone calls received on the target device.
Features of FlexiSpy
- View all the activities of your kid’s device on the dashboard.
- Keeps track of multimedia stored on the device.
- Provides a keylogger feature that lets you know which keywords your kids are typing on their device and its date and time.
- Monitor apps that are installed on your kid’s device.
- Allow you to listen to the environment by turning on the microphone in real-time.
To sum up, you might always get worried about your kid’s whereabouts. When you are at work, your kid might go to the market or other places where you do not want them to go.
Hence, tracking a kid's location becomes essential for parents to keep their kids safe. After reading this article, I hope you will be able to keep track of someone on the iPhone.
Nov 30, 2021