Monitor And Add Geofence
By using the monitor and add geofence feature of fenced.ai, you can remotely access location of the target device and set virtual boundaries.
Monitor And Add Geofence Feature
Use the Monitor and Add Geofence feature to create virtual boundaries around specific geographical locations. When the target person enters or leaves these boundaries, you will receive a notification. You can then monitor their activity on your fenced.ai dashboard.
Geofencing Alert Features
Track the information about the software version of the target iOS device by using fenced.ai’s device info feature.
Track the exact location of your target on their iOS device, and monitor if they are in places they are not supposed to be.
Set Safe Zones
A geofencing system allows you to designate safe zones. The targeted people could be a friend's home, an office, a school, a colleague's home, or a relative's home. Receive real-time notifications when these safe zones are entered or exited.
Mark Dangerous Zones
To know your target user is in the safe zone, mark some dangerous zones and monitor them while receiving alerts whenever they come near to the danger zone.
How To Monitor and Add Geofence On iOS Devices Through fenced.ai?
There is a three-step process to monitor and add geofence on your iOS with fenced.ai
Step 1: Obtain the iCloud credentials of your target device.
To track an iOS device without jailbreaking it, you will need to obtain the iCloud login information for the target device. This is a necessary step regardless of whether you are a parent, employer, or partner. Obtaining the iCloud credentials should be straightforward.
Step 2: Select the fenced.ai subscription plan and register.
In the second step, you need to choose a fenced.ai subscription that fits your monitoring needs. Go to the fenced.ai website and select the appropriate subscription. You will then receive an email with login information and a detailed guide on how to install the app. Once you have done this, you can proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Start Monitoring
To track the location of your target's iOS device, the last step is to install the fenced.ai feature. This requires temporary physical access to the target device to install the software. Once fenced.ai is set up on the target device using the provided instructions, you can monitor and keep track of their location.
To set up adding and monitoring Geofence on the targeted iOS device
- On your device, go to the fenced.ai website.
- Log in to your account by entering your valid credentials.
- On your dashboard, select the Monitor And Add a Geofence option from the left sidebar.
- After clicking on the Geofence option, you can create virtual limits and receive alerts if they cross them for your child, spouse, or employee.
- On the virtual map, you can identify unsafe zones, receive notifications, and monitor similarly.
What Can You Do With The Monitor And Add Geofence Feature?
You can get useful data once you install fenced.ai's monitor and add geofence software on targeted iOS devices. What you can do is:
- Label both safe and risky areas.
- Get a prompt notification whenever the target enters or exits the zone.
- Monitor the target device’s location in real time.
- Track and monitor the device's physical distance.
- Keep track of how often a location is visited by a targeted iOS device.
Do I need to root or jailbreak the targeted device?
The monitor and add geofence feature can be accessed without rooting or jailbreaking the target iOS device.