fenced.ai's photo monitoring feature allows you to track and access all the photos stored in the target user's iOS gallery, along with the time they were taken, from the dashboard.
Monitor photos offers the following features:
Use the photo monitoring feature of fenced.ai to remotely track and view all the pictures stored on the target device's gallery at any time. Find out what types of photos are stored on the target's iOS device.
Monitor Photo Gallery
Using fenced.ai, you can view the photos stored on the target's iOS device and see details such as the date, time stamp, file format, and size of each photo in the gallery.
Track Clicked Or Downloaded Photos
Closely monitor the photos taken by the iOS device on the target phone along with other photos downloaded from the internet or shared through other devices. Monitor the photos downloaded from web browsers and social media apps like Facebook, Snapchat, and more.
Monitor On Hidden and Deleted Photos
Figure out the hidden location of the photos and track any photos that are hidden on the iOS devices. Gain access to images in hidden vault apps or decoy apps and track any deleted photos on the target device. fenced.ai’s dashboard contains all the deleted and hidden photos the target has hidden on their device for your access at any time from anywhere through the Monitor Photos feature.
How To Monitor Contacts On iOS Devices Through fenced.ai?
With fenced.ai, monitoring your iOS photos is a three-step process
Step 1: Get the iCloud credentials of your target device.
To use this feature without jailbreaking the device, you will need to obtain the iCloud credentials of the target's iOS device.
Step 2: Choose the fenced.ai subscription and register.
To complete the process, you must install the fenced.ai app on the target's iOS device in order to monitor it. This requires temporary physical access to the device. Once the app is installed, you will be able to track and monitor all of the photos on the device.
Step 3: Start Monitoring
The final step involves installing the fenced.ai app on your target’s iOS device and monitoring them.
To install the app, you will need physical access to the target device for a couple of minutes. Use the installation guide to install Monilemonitor on the target’s iOS device, and once finished, you can track and monitor all their contacts.
To monitor their photos,
- On your device, go to the fenced.ai website.
- Log in to your account by entering your valid credentials.
- On your dashboard, select the Contacts option from the sidebar, located on the left side
- After clicking on the Photos option, you can now see all the photos clicked, saved, downloaded, and hidden on the target's iOS device.
- You can also view the details of the photos like the size, format, downloaded/saved date, timestamp of when the photo was taken, and more
With fenced.ai, you will be able to monitor your kids' and employees' address books easily and secretly.
What Does The Monitor Photos Feature Do?
Using fenced.ai's Monitor Photos feature on the targeted iOS device, you can:
- Track and access photos clicked through the photo gallery
- Track and access photos downloaded from social media apps or browsers
- Keep track of screenshots taken on the iOS device.
- Monitor the file formats, dates, and timestamps of the images.
- Get access to photos that have been deleted or hidden
Do I need to root or jailbreak the targeted device?
This monitoring photos feature does not require jailbreaking or rooting the targeted device. All data can be easily accessed remotely once you install the app.